Wolf Appliance Repair Services in LA
WOLF APPLIANCES WE REPAIR
- Gas Cooktops – Using natural gas, they provide the cook with the ability to perfectly control temperatures with an open flame.
- Gas Oven – Traditional and most cost-effective, more models are being released with the ability to become a convection oven for even baking.
- Steam Oven – Comes with a reservoir that must be filled with water before cooking. Keeps food moist, but does not brown pastries or meats.
- Convection Oven – Circulates and distributes heated air around the food to allow it to cook more evenly. Can be either gas or electric.
- Wall Ovens – Built in for convenience to the consumer, they can be stacked/installed with multiple to provide more option for the cook.
- Freestanding Ranges – Made with Oven and Cooktop combined, they can be entirely gas, or with a gas cooktop and steam/convection oven.
- Range Hoods
- Warming Drawers
In 2001, shortly after merging with Sub-Zero, they had a line of gas ranges recalled due to delayed ignition. This was a problem they encountered with gas ranges again, in a recall in 2008. While no reports of fires or damage were made, in the wrong circumstances malfunctions such as these can cause a great deal of problems in the future. It’s important to take notice when your range or stove is doing anything out of the ordinary, can to call a repair service before continuing use of the unit. Things to look out for include:
- Range not igniting quickly
- Range not igniting at all
- Temperature fluctuation
- Gas leaking
- Oven not heating adequately
- Oven not broiling
- Door lock broken
- Self-cleaning function inoperable
- Digital Display not functioning
History of Wolf Appliances
Wolf Range Company was a small appliance manufacturer until merged with Sub-Zero. When purchased, Sub-Zero expanded the small line of products they had, and now Wolf offers ranges, ovens, cooktops and ventilation systems. Considered a prime competitor of Viking, they offer commercial-grade units to consumers. They provide Dual-Convection, for those who want to cook like a professional, and even steam ovens for bakers. They offer both built-in and free standing units.
Why go with 180 Appliance Repair Services for Wolf Brand?
Here at 180 Appliance Repair Services, we know how frustrating it can be when you range/oven stop working. Our engineers have been working with Wolf appliances for years, and are able to diagnose the issues quickly and confidently. Thanks to the industry’s largest stock of parts and components, our experts will be able to provide you with fast and effective service, even in case of an emergency. Call our customer service representatives 24/7 at your convenience, and they will make an appointment around your busy schedule. Our techs always arrive on time. Don’t waste time or money purchasing a new range, cooktop or oven, call 180 Appliance Repair Services today!