Asko Appliance Repair Services in LA
History of Asko
Asko was founded as Junga Verkstader in 1950 as a Swedish company. They began their business by producing front-loading washers and compact dishwashers. They were purchased by a Asea, a Swedish electric company, in 1978. Their name changed many times until their final acquisition by Asko in 1988. Now, Asko is an international brand that produces washers, dishwashers, kitchen appliances and more. Their goal for these devices was cleaning consumer products with the least amount of water possible, in order to conserve. Most components are manufactured with steel, as opposed to plastic like many other companies. The only appliances available to North America are their washers, dryers and dishwashers.
Asko appliances we service include:
- Front Load Washers – Uses less water, less soap, and they are less likely ruin or tear delicate clothing. Require more maintenance for the door seal and bellows.
- Dryers – Fast and efficient, these cut down the time it takes to dry clothing. They can be either gas or electric. There are many types of dryers, but Tumbler dryers are the most widely used in consumer homes.
- Stackable Washer/Dryer – Made to save space, these are usually much smaller and seen in apartments, condos and small homes.
- Under-Counter Dishwashers – These are occasionally built-in for a more coordinated look. Usually made so that they are easy to install and service, they take the hassle out of hand washing.
- Drawer Dishwashers – Made popular by Fisher-Paykel’s DishDrawer™ , these are designed to hide the dishwasher from sight, or let them be concealed by cabinets for a clean appearance.
Asko has only experienced a recall with one of their dishwasher models. The dishwashers had an issue with an overheating electrical component, causing a fire hazard. If the element became exposed to water, it could even pose a shock hazard as well. Always take note when an appliance is doing anything out of the ordinary. If you are experiencing an issue, discontinue use and call a repair service immediately to avoid further damages. Such problems can include:
- Appliance doors not locking
- Broken digital display
- No cycle selection
- Water leaking
- Appliance not draining
- Dishes still dirty
- Dishes covered in film
- Low water pressure
- Washer not spinning
- Water overheating
- Water always cold
- Developing mildew/moldy smell
Why go with 180 Appliance Repair Services?
As unique of a brand that Asko is, you can trust our technicians to understand how their common problems arise. They have been working with these appliances since they have become available in the U.S., and we are sure to give you a quick and confident diagnosis. With the parts and components available in our vast inventory, our experts can not only assess the problem, but get it repaired faster than anyone else in the industry. Call on of our customer service agents 24/7, to schedule an appointment at the most convenient time for you. Don’t wait around for an unprofessional repair man, call 180 Appliance Repair Services today!