Sub Zero Appliance Repair Services in LA
History of Sub Zero Appliances
In 1945, the Sub-Zero Freezer Company came to be. They manufactured cooling systems such as refrigerators, freezers and wine storage. Nearly all of their appliances are available as built-in, but with options to change the doors to match the kitchen cabinets. They have incorporated a unique dual-refrigeration system, to help keep cooling consistent between the refrigerator and freezer. These refrigeration systems can be significantly heavier than the average unit, typically doubling in their weight. They’ve also created a system that allows a consumer’s home security system identify with the wine coolers, since these collections can be prized for some. They are certainly the most popular for built in refrigeration storage. In 2000, they merged with Wolf Range Corporation. All of their manufacturing facilities are in the United States.
Sub-Zero appliances we service include, but are not limited to:
- Refrigerator & Bottom Freezer – Created to provide easier access to refrigerator items, as they are needed more often than freezer.
- Side by Side Refrigerators – Also called “American Style”, they were invented by Amana to provide more freezer space. Left is the freezer, Right is the refrigerator.
- French Door Refrigerators – Two French doors on top for the refrigerator, and a drawer bottom freezer. These have become more prominent since the late 90’s.
- Built-In Refrigerator – Usually available in any style, these provide the homeowner the ability to save space and coordinate the look of the kitchen. Some brands allow for these to have replaceable door panels, so that they may coincide with the cabinetry.
- Under-Counter Refrigerators – Can be used as a freezer or refrigerator, and are easily accessible. They can be put into any room for extra storage or entertainment purposes.
- Wine Cellars – Made to customize the storage temperatures so that wine may be served at its best. Usually with glass doors, so that bottles can be on display to visitors as well.
- Standing Freezers – For those with extra room in their kitchen, or who need them simply as extra storage space. Can be free-standing or built-in.
Sub-Zero typically recalls individual parts as opposed to entire units, and will send technicians out on their behalf to inspect the products for free. Of course, these appliances can still experience problems from time to time, and working with them directly can be expensive. It’s important to not anything out of the ordinary with your appliance and get repairs before the issue becomes more serious. This can include:
- Not cooling
- Loud/Unusual noises
- Lights not working
- Freezer will not defrost
Why go with 180 Appliance Repair Services for Sub Zero Appliance Repair and Maintenance?
Our technicians are the best in the business, and have spent years in the field repairing Sub-Zero built-in refrigerators, freezers and wine-coolers. Our experts have access to the largest parts and components inventory in the industry, enabling them to not only diagnose quickly, but finish the repair in a snap compared our competitors. We will always show up at our appointed time, with fast and friendly service. Our representatives are available 24/7, and will work around your schedule to find the most convenient time for you. Don’t settle for an unprofessional repair man, contact 180 Appliance Repair Services today!